1 min read

Must we recognise permanent service when an employee converts to casual?

Q: We have an award-free permanent employee who has 8 months of service with the business. The employee has requested a move to casual employment. Will it be necessary to recognise previous permanent service?

The Workplace Bulletin

Get the latest employment law news, legal updates, case law and practical advice from our experts sent straight to your inbox every week.

Sending confirmation email...
Great! Now check your inbox and click the link to confirm your subscription.
Please enter a valid email address!