Last updated February 2021
This chapter explains your gender equality reporting obligations and takes you step by step through how to submit a gender equality report.
Are you required to submit gender equality reports?
You are required to submit gender equality reports if you are:
- a registered higher education provider that is an employer; or
- a non-public sector employer with 100 or more employees in Australia.
- controls the composition of that company’s board;
- controls more than 50% of the votes that might be cast at the other company’s general meeting; or
- holds more than 50% of the shares of the other company.